Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Don't Interrupt- Rude"

     You know what grinds my gears- know wait, let me finish- people who interrupt my conversations, or anyone's for that matter. Imagine this, you have waited patiently to talk and say your opinion, and you finally get to start talking, when- guys do you remember that thing that happened yesterday- someone interrupts you. It's not fun when it happens, but I know it happens to everyone, because there are many parodies about people who always interrupt. There is one video, called Bon Qui Qui, that has a phrase almost every teenager has heard, and even comments about how rude interrupting is. Interrupting people are rude, because when they do cut you off, they are basically saying, "whatever I have to say is more important than what you have to say." So the next time someone interrupts you, interrupt them back by saying, "stop grinding my gears."

No comments:

Post a Comment