Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 5, 2010

        You know what really grinds my gears, when little children own cellphones. Just the other day, I saw a third grader talking on their iPhone, come on, seriously? I didn't get my first cell phone until I was in seventh grade, and I got the same "adorable," chunky flip-phone everyone else got. I'm not sure what is going on in some of the parents heads, your five year old does not need cellphone. People need cellphones to reach people they are not near, so your first grader shouldn't be away from you that often, and if they are, keep a look out for DEFAX. What is worse about little children with cellphones is it makes them believe they have a right to a cellphone, and it makes that desire to have one that much more great. A friend of mine recently wrote a blog that talked about how out of the surveyed 2000 children, the number one Christmas gift on the list is an iPhone 4. Really, what happened to barbie dolls, footballs, and Furbies? So this Christmas, parents please don't buy your little kids cellphones, at least not ones better than mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment